Saturday 23 February 2008

i love myself




i understand genetics. i dont understand why me. my siblings are beautiful and i feel the monster inside me growing with jalousy. im not saying im fugly. i dont think im pretty. im just so average. i wonder if there is a balance in all this. i try not to care about my looks but im too human to not care, the truth is looks are important, not just the looks you are born with but also how you decide to present yourself to others. I dont know if people ever think how i do. Is there a balance? If you are beautiful, do you lack something someone average looking has? If you are a normal, do you have something that makes you equal to that exeptionally beautiful person. I always try to keep myself from feeling jalous because i always try to remember there is something wrong with them. yes there is something wrong with me. the point is I LOVE MYSELF for who i am and for who i stand. i do care though. :(

1 comment:

Unknown people said...

remember sayang.
bersyukur dgn apa yg awk ada.
atleast awk sempurna, ada tgn ada kaki ada mata ada sume sume la.
cuba bygkn org yg mata buta sblh or org yg muka di tebakar.
kesian kan?
awk dh kira cukup lawa dah.
jgn fikir psl apa yg org kata.
org mmg xpnah puas hati dgn kita.
as a result, just don't care n live ur life!
oh oh! n have fun!!
i hope this could change something :D
yang, eja cemburu adalah jealous. :)